Online or PC Based Your Choice
A total enterprise simulation for undergraduate and graduate business policy/strategic management courses and for management development programs.
May be run online or on a PC in Internet integrated, flash drive, or LAN mode. The Internet integrated mode uses our server to transfer simulation output and company decisions between the Administrator’s Program and the Player’s Programs when upload and download buttons are clicked.
Player’s Manual, Instructor’s Manual, tutorials and simulation software are downloadable from the Internet for the PC version. They are on the web for the online version.
User licenses for each team or for all teams in a world may be purchased directly on the Internet. They are required after the first simulated year of competition, thus you can try the program to see if it fits your needs.
We take pride in the support we provide our users. Problems are usually fixed within 24 hours or less.
7th Edition, A Domestic or an International Game
- Markets in North America and a choice of an Eastern European, a Latin American or a Southeast Asian country.
- Markets in North America only for a domestic competition.
- International competition has separate demand and economic structures for each country.
- Funds transferred between countries via international exchange rates.
- Production plants may be located in one or both countries.
- Sales offices may be located in one or both countries.
- Market research provides consumer preferences for different market segments.
- Products uniquely designed to match the preferences of a specific market segment in each of the four market areas.
- Many changes made to increase realism in the learning environment and to make the game easier to administer.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Frequently Asked Questions for help in understanding the simulation. The questions are organized by function: finance, marketing and operations.
Simulation Features Slide Show
You may also be interested in the International Collegiate Business Strategy Competition which is held each spring and is based upon The Business Policy Game .
Since the passing of Dick Cotter in March 1998, David Fritzsche provided support. Simon Rodan came aboard with the online version in 2017.
The simulation software and manuals are available to university professors and corporate trainers. They may be downloaded from our web site. Please contact_us for details